The ProTIG 165 is a professional class TIG welder that weighs just 20 lbs., making it ideal for field work. Designed with dependability and performance in mind, this TIG welder gives you the ability to do both lift start and high frequency starting. Dual voltage 120/240V input with auto-sense feature gives you the flexibility to weld anywhere you want, whenever you want. The ProTIG 165 is capable of GTAW (DC), GTAW-P (DC) and SMAW (DC) processes over a wide variety of materials including stainless, chrome-moly and ferrous cast materials. Industry leading portability makes the Vulcan ProTIG 165 a perfect choice for onsite maintenance, process piping, food/beverage industry and automotive. Ready to weld out of the box.
- DC TIG and DC Stick from a single power source for ultimate versatility; Dual voltage technology capable of 120/240V input
- High frequency arc starting for ultimate arc quality; Inverter technology for highest quality output and maximum efficiency
- Built-in pulsing for increased travel speeds and minimized heat distortion; 120V and 240V power cords are included
- Weighs only 20 lbs. - ideal for field use; Lift arc starting capable for maximum versatility;
- Name: ProTIG 165 Welder with 120/240 Volt Input; Model: VW165-PT; SKU: 63618; Brand: Vulcan; Input Voltage: 120/240; Minimum amperage output (amps): 10A; Open Circuit Voltage: 15V (GTAW & SMAW); Thermal Overload Protection: Yes; Wire Size: Stick welder uses 1/16 in. to 1/8 in. electrodes; TIG welder (shielding gas is needed) uses 0.040 in. to 5/64 in. tungsten electrodes;
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.