Cats need a scratching post that will allow them to get a full stretch. The 32-inch post height allows the cat to stretch vertically while using the post (important for territorial marking purposes and for toning muscles). The finest materials and workmanship guarantee the scratching post will remain attractive and useful for years
The Ultimate Scratching Post
Encourages the Mental & Physical Stimulation of Cats!
Cats need a scratching post that will allow them to get a full stretch. This post is 32” high and is designed to maximize your cat’s scratching pleasure by providing an appealing target for territorial marking, exercise and natural cat exuberance.
- Durable post allows cats to get a full stretch vertically and tone muscles.
- Fibrous woven sisal fiber is extremely durable and encourages scratching.
- Attractive and neutrally toned to fit any decor.
- Sturdy construction with 16” x 16” wide base reduces tipping and wobbling.
- Fast and easy assembly attaches the post to the base using the two screws included.
5 Reasons Cats Scratch
- To remove old nail sheaths from the claws
- To exercise and tone muscles
- To relieve stress, frustration and boredom
- To “warm-up” for a vigorous play session
- To mark territory
- 32″ height allows cats to stretch fully and tone muscles
- Sturdy 16″ by 16″ base eliminates tipping and wobbling
- Fibrous and durable woven sisal naturally inspires scratching
- Superior to carpeted posts that may snag nail
- Assembles with two included screws