The MIGMax 215 Welder is a professional wire feed welder with a full synergic interface for trouble-free weld program setting. Just select the process, the wire diameter, and the material thickness - the welder does the rest. The industrial grade cast aluminum drive system easily feeds solid and flux core wire up to 15 ft. and can be set up without tools. The MIGMax 215 is spool-gun ready for welding aluminum (spool gun sold separately). Dual voltage 120V/240V input with an auto-sense feature gives you the flexibility to weld anywhere you want, whenever you want. Ready to weld out of the box.
- Advanced synergic feature machine sets parameters automatically; Advanced arc starting technology for smooth, spatter-free starts
- Tool free design for easy process or wire changeover; Spool gun ready - no adapter required
- Weighs only 44.00 lbs. - ideal for shop or field use; Industrial grade cast aluminum drive system
- Dual voltage technology capable of 120V or 240V input (120V and 240V power cords included); Inverter technology for highest quality output and maximum efficiency
- Wire Size - 0.025" -0.035" solid / 0.030" - 0.045" corded wire; Wire Feed Speed - 50 to 500" per minute; Amperage - 120V: 30-140A; 240V: 30-215A; Duty Cycle - 120V: 115A / 19.75V / 30% 20.7A input; 240V: 200A / 24V / 25% 24.8A input; Minimum amperage output - 30A; Open Circuit Voltage - 78; Thermal Overload Protection; Weldable Metals - Steel, stainless steel, and aluminum; Weld Capacities - 120V: steel, 24 ga. - 1/8", aluminum 16 ga. - 1/8".; 240V: steel 24 ga. - 3/8", aluminum 16 ga. - 3/8"