Designed for both TIG and arc/MMA welding applications, this welder handles a wide range of materials. TIG welding gives you more control to create stronger, higher-quality welds especially in thin materials. Specifications Name 240 Volt Inverter Arc/TIG Welder with Digital Readout SKU 62486 Brand Chicago Electric Welding Input Voltage 240 Electrode Size Stick welder uses 1/16 in. to 1/8 in. electrodes; TIG welder (shielding gas is needed) uses 1/16 in. to 3/32 in. tungsten electrodes Amperage (amps) Stick: 27 amps, TIG: 20 amps Duty cycle 60% at 165 amps, 100% at 128 amps Maximum amperage output (amps) 165 Minimum amperage output (amps) 10 Open Circuit Voltage 98 Thermal Overload Protection (y/n) Yes Weldable metals mild steel, low alloy steel, and stainless steel (not suitable for aluminum) Welding capacities Stick up to 3/8 in. thick in a single pass, TIG: 22 gauge to 3/16 in. thick Product Height 12 in. Product Length 15 in. Product Weight 21.6 lbs. Product Width 6-1/4 in. Shipping Weight 43.80 lb. Wire Size Stick welder uses 1/16 in. to 1/8 in. electrodes; TIG welder (shielding gas is needed) uses 1/16 in. to 3/32 in. tungsten electrodes Accessories Included collet (1/16 in. , 5/64 in. , 3/32 in. , 1/8 in.), collet body (1/16 in. , 5/64 in. , 3/32 in. , 1/8 in.), gas nozzle (#4, #5, #6, #7), black cap (long, short), tungsten electrodes (1/16 in., 3/32 in.), foot pedal Output voltage (volts) Stick: 26 volts @ 165 amps, TIG: 14 volts @ 165 amps
- Non-contact high frequency start eliminates tungsten and material contamination; Inverter design for a more consistent welding arc while using less power
- Foot pedal included for remote amperage control; Easy-to-read LCD current display for precise settings
- Thermal overload protection with indicator light; Easily change between stick and TIG welding modes with one switch
- Gas post flow can be adjusted from 2 to 10 seconds for gas conservation; Stick welder uses 1/16 in. to 1/8 in. electrodes
- TIG welder (shielding gas is needed) uses 1/16 in. to 3/32 in. tungsten electrodes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.