Works great outside or inside trailers, on high lines, in cross ties and anywhere you tie your horse! The Blocker Tie Ring has changed the way people tie their horses, providing a safe, humane way to tie your horse. Designed to be a support system rather than a restraint system, the Tie Ring allows a horse to pull slack in the lead rope when he panics or falls. This releases pressure and the source of pain or panic, dramatically reducing the threat of injury to you and your horse. Now the next generation of tie ring, the Blocker Tie Ring II with Mag-Loc, improves upon the original. The Mag-Loc feature holds the tongue in place, making the tie ring more stable so it can be mounted at any height. In addition to cross ties, single ties, grooming and tack areas, trailers, high lines and picket lines, you can now mount the Tie Ring II on hitch rails. The stays on either side of the tongue prevent the tongue from sliding around the ring so your horse can safely pull slack from any angle. The new specially designed Quick Snap makes the Tie Ring II even easier to move from location to location. You can take your horse away from home knowing he can be safely tied just about anywhere. The Blocker Tie Ring II--simply the safest way to tie your horse.
- TOKLAT CHROME PLATED BLOCKER TIE RING II WITH MAG LOC!!!
- SAFETY TIE RING FOR STABLES TRAILERS AND BARNS. THE SAFEST WAY TO TIE YOUR HORSE.
- WORKS GREAT OUTSIDE OR INSIDE TRAILERS, ON HIGH LINES, IN CROSS TIES AND ANYWHERE YOU TIE YOUR HORSE.
- HIS TIE SYSTEM PREVENTS INJURIES TO BOTH YOU AND YOUR HORSE!!
- Safe, Quick and easy to use. New features add Stability and Versatility Relieves source of panic Adjustable, Humane and forgiving
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.