Due to COVID-19 third party shipping delays, KG Supply is unable to guarantee timely delivery or completed delivery on any product shipment, expedited or standard. KG Supply will not reimburse you for any delayed, damaged, or unable-to-deliver products and there is no money-back guarantee for shipping fees at this time. We will continue to fulfill your orders and ship products during this unprecedented period.
- Order processing is typically 2-5 business days.
Ground orders placed after 2PM Pacific Time (PT) generally will be processed the following business day. Currently we are not able to process orders on Saturday or Sunday. No Shipping on Holidays.
Large Purchase Quantity Importance Notice
Large purchase quantities of certain items may result in additional handling time and additional shipping/freight charges. You will be notified as soon as possible if additional shipping applies. Your order will not ship until all charges are paid.
If you live in a region that exhibits extreme hot or cold temperature, we recommend you choose the express overnight shipping method. KG Supply is not responsible if the content(s) of your package undergo inclement weather as this is out of our control. It is the client’s responsibility to consider current weather conditions when ordering medications. If arrangements need to be made on any shipping service or shipping method, it is the client’s responsibility to contact our customer service at email@example.com to discuss further arrangements. Additional charges may be applied at that time.
Risk of Loss
KG Supply is not responsible for misdirected, weather-delayed, or undeliverable packages. All items purchased from KG Supply are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Please note once a product has shipped it is considered a complete sale.
KG Supply contracts with the following carriers:
Package Delivery Safety NoticeKG Supply is not responsible for packages that are stolen or lost after delivery.
We do understand the stress and inconvenience of arriving home and discovering that your package has been stolen. Here are some tips to help safeguard your deliveries if you will not be there to receive them when they arrive.
- If allowed, have the package delivered to your workplace while you are there.
- Arrange to have your package delivered to a trusted friend, relative, or neighbor.
- Arrange for your packages to be signed for. If you wish to have signature required for delivery, please make a note in the comments section at the bottom of the checkout page.
- If necessary, you can have undelivered packages redirected:
- The United States Postal Service offers a service called Package Intercept which will, for a fee, redirect an undelivered package to your local post office or another domestic address.
- FedEx's Delivery Manager allows you to set a delivery time or redirect your package (for a fee), but will hold your package at a FedEx location for free.
- If you have no other options, provide instructions in comment box about a less visible location where your package can be left.